My latest self project is coming off really well. In the last 2 days, I have made quite a progress.
Codeigniter + Template = Igniteplate
This is how the name came up and since then I never bothered to delve more into then name. I find it stupid to find reasons and change things when I have started work on them.
So, the latest changes in Igniteplate are –
- Change in design and layout.
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.0
- A temporary logo
- Font Awesome instead of the default glyphicons
- A trello board
Change in design and layout
This was my first concern to deal with once I had started work on it. For the last 6 months, all my CI projects had a similar layout and it wasn’t very flexible. The current layout gives me more scope for new elements to be placed here and there.
Twitter Bootstrap 2.0
I have upgraded the Twitter bootstrap version and made all the required changes.
No more headaches of putting vendor prefixes before my css properties. Prefixfree does it all for me.
I have started documenting all my work on Igniteplate and created a simple help book so far. Will continue to add more content to it.
A temporary logo
This is the temporary logo for Igniteplate.
I have just colored it. That’s all I did. The two parts are from The Noun Project.
Font Awesome instead of the default glyphicons
The reason for this shift is that a font gives me more freedom for playing with the size and colors of each element.
This is what font awesome is.
A trello board
Instead of posting more and more twitter updates on this. Checkout the Igniteplate board on Trello.
Checkout Igniteplate on github.
I am working on Social Auth at the moment. Should take me another week to get done with it and come out with a version 1.4